20W LED COMMERCIAL
ROOT FIXED ILLUMINATED BOLLARD
The Stelled LED bollard light is available with a Professional ‘In-Ground’ Root Mount System, recommended for areas where extra security and permanence is required. The root mount bollard tubes have been extended in length so that at least 40cm can be securely concreted in place. The bollard does not lose any height above ground due to the longer tubes (they replace the standard tubular body and mounting base). A strong mounting bar is supplied and will act as an anchor when set into concrete.
- Height (choice): 0.8m or 1m (above ground)
- Materials: Marine Grade Stainless Steel (316) / Polycarbonate
- IP Rating: IP65
- Bulb Holder: ES / E27 Screw Cap
- Max Wattage: 60W
- Mounting: In Ground Tubular Root Mount System
- Included: Allen Keys / Root Mount Bar with 2 x Locating Nuts
- Guarantee: Bollard = 7 Years / Bulb = 2 Years*
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Lamp Type: LED (Epistar 2835)
- Number of LEDs: 135
- Wattage: 20W
- Colour Temperature: 6500K (Daylight White) / 3000K (Warm White)
- Lumen Output: 2100 lumens (Daylight) / 1600 lumens (Warm)
- Cap Type: ES / E27
- Average Life: 30,000 hours
- Dimensions: 185mm x 64mm
The Stelled has a more stylish appearance than many other commercial style bollards, made from 3mm thick marine grade stainless steel which has been polished by hand. This makes it ideal for use in more homely areas such as garden seating areas and driveways, as well amenity lighting for larger, commercial or public areas, including car parks, lakes, golf courses etc, where a high level of light is required. A specially designed head allows extra room for a large 20W LED corn bulb with an incredibly high lumen output (brightness), which is supplied as standard with each bollard, ideal for use with most PIR and Photocell systems.
A clear, UV stop polycarbonate diffuser surrounds the majority of the head (spares available) and silver aluminium internal louvres add character to the bollard as well as acting as anti-glare shields / protecting the LED bulb. All external screws are allen (socket) type made from stainless steel, resulting in a completely rustproof and non-corrosive product.