Fully retractable, square heavy duty security bollard with anti-drill locking and lifting handle. Galvanised finish as standard, with options for powder coated finish.
- 90mm x 90mm section (6mm wall)
- 670mm Height above ground
- 1050mm Foundation depth
- Reflective banding
- 160mm Socket diameter
- Heavy duty mild steel
- Galvanised finish
- Powder coated
- Fully retractable design with lift assist to reduces lifting weight by up to 60%
- Ram-raid deterrent for garage forecourts, airports, cash points and building facades
- Precision-engineered construction
- Lifting handle
- Lockable with anti-drill push-button keylock
- Available keyed alike or differently
- Steel cover when in below ground position
Versa’s lift-assisted telescopic bollards are supplied with an internal gas-strut mechanism, reducing lifting weight by approximately two thirds of its normal operating weight. The lift-assist feature reacts when the user raises or lowers the bollard, significantly aiding in the lifting process.
Naturally, lift-assisted bollards have the benefit of reducing risk of strain during user operation.
- Reduces lifting weight by up to 60%
- Internal gas-strut mechanism
- Ideal for protecting commercial properties, vehicle forecourts, car parks and domestic driveways.