The Versa Adlington shelter is designed to be modular and can be installed as a single unit or multiple runs. Further add-ons are easily attached. The Adlington is a functional secure pram and buggy storage facility, alternatively it can be adapted for other storage solutions.
The Versa range of Adlington shelters are manufactured from heavy duty gauge square hollow section steel. They are easily assembled using high strength shear resistance bolts and anti tamper nuts for safety.
- Tough consruction and designed for durability and longevity.
- Clear PVC glazing for easy view security.
- Adjustable feet as standard.
- Lockable weld mesh gates.
- Drop bolt bar as standard.
- Hot dipped galvanised to BS-EN-ISO 1461-2009.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard BS and RAL colours.
- Robust hasp and staple locking as standard.
- Pram and buggy tether rail as standard.
- Individual cycle stands or racks.
- Available in junior & senior sizes.
- Metal profile cladding.
- Bronze and opaque glazing avaliable.
- Digital key pad or swipe card access system.
- Facility for lighting requirements.