The Harmonic was created for large amounts of storage of cycles in mind. A high roof specifically enables the use of a two tier cycle storage solution such as the Versa Cudmoor cycle storage rack. It is designed to be modular and can be installed as a single unit or multiple runs. Further add ons are easily attached.
The Harmonic cycle shelter is constructed using heavy-duty box section. The shelter comes with a plastisol roof as standard. The shelter easily assembled using high strength shear resistant bolts and anti tamper nuts for security.
- Very tough construction, designed for durability and longevity.
- Plastisol roof
- Based plate fixed
- Hot dipped galvanised to BS-EN-ISO 1461-1999.
- Bronze and opaque glazing available.
- Facility for lighting requirements.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard BS and RAL colours.