The Plaza shelter from Versa is designed to be a stand alone waiting shelter. Initially designed and installed at The University of Liverpool.
The Versa range of Plaza shelters are manufactured from heavy duty gauge square hollow section steel & aesthetic timber cladding, and are easily assembled.
- Tough construction and designed for durability.
- Clear PVC glazing for easy view security.
- Tubular steel perch seat as standard.
- Hot dipped galvanised to BS-EN-ISO 1461-2009.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard BS and RAL colours.
- Can be dispatched fully assembled or supplied ”flat packed” for easy erection on site.
- Ready to be simply bolted down.
- Time table cases.
- Ticket stub waste bins.
- Metal profile cladding.
- Bronze and opaque glazing avaliable.
- Facility for lighting requirements.
- Flag pole style bus stop signs.
- Informational and pictorial graphics.