20W LED COMMERCIAL
The Stelled has a more stylish appearance than many other commercial style bollards, made from 3mm thick marine grade stainless steel which has been polished by hand. This makes it ideal for use in more homely areas such as garden seating areas and driveways, as well amenity lighting for larger, commercial or public areas, including car parks, lakes, golf courses etc, where a high level of light is required. A specially designed head allows extra room for a large 20W LED corn bulb with an incredibly high lumen output (brightness), which is supplied as standard with each bollard, ideal for use with most PIR and Photocell systems.
Each bollard is supplied complete with a removable internal mounting base as standard, which can be mounted onto any flat surface or used alongside the supplied root mount J-Bolts. Expanding achor bolts are also available. Alternatively, a Professional Root Mounting System is available (see separate listing).
A clear, UV stop polycarbonate diffuser surrounds the majority of the head (spares available) and silver aluminium internal louvres add character to the bollard as well as acting as anti-glare shields / protecting the LED bulb. All external screws are allen (socket) type made from stainless steel, resulting in a completely rustproof and non-corrosive product.
- Height (choice): 0.8m or 1m
- Materials: Marine Grade Stainless Steel (316) / Polycarbonate
- IP Rating: IP65
- Bulb Holder: ES / E27 Screw Cap
- Max Wattage: 60W
- Mounting: Internal Mounting Base
- Included: J-Bolts / Allen Keys
- Guarantee: Bollard = 7 Years / Bulb = 2 Years*
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Lamp Type: LED (Epistar 2835)
- Number of LEDs: 135
- Wattage: 20W
- Colour Temperature: 6500K (Daylight White) / 3000K (Warm White)
- Lumen Output: 2100 lumens (Daylight) / 1600 lumens (Warm)
- Cap Type: ES / E27
- Average Life: 30,000 hours
- Dimensions: 185mm x 64mm
- Powder coating post to a standard RAL
- Stainless steel version