The Ormskirk Smoking Shelter is a step up from the Value Shelter by being wider and deeper for a bigger group of smokers to be sheltered. It is extremely light weight making it ideal for construction sites using a base plate fixed option it can move from location to location as building sites develop. It is also perfect for small fits around any premises using a smaller steel frame the space it saves makes it more versatile.
The Ormskirk is manufactured from heavy duty gauge square hollow section steel, and is easily assembled.
- Tough construction and designed for durability.
- Clear PVC glazing for easy view security.
- Tubular steel perch seat as standard.
- Hot dipped galvanised to BS-EN-ISO 1461-2009.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard BS and RAL colours.
- Can be dispatched fully assembled or supplied ”flat packed” for easy erection on site.
- Ready to be simply bolted down.
- Time table cases.
- Ticket stub waste bins.
- Metal profile cladding.
- Bronze and opaque glazing avaliable.
- Facility for lighting requirements.
- Flag pole style bus stop signs.
- Informational and pictorial graphics.