The Versa Redbank Bin Store is designed to be modular and can be installed as a single unit or multiple runs. Further add-ons are easily attached.
The Versa range of Redbank secure compounds are manufactured from heavy duty gauge square hollow section steel frames, which are typically clad in Western Red Cedar. The frames are easily assembled using high strength shear resistance bolts and anti tamper nuts for safety, whereas the side panels are delivered to site already clad in timber.
- Tough construction and designed for durability and longevity.
- Root fixed or base plate fixed.
- Steel is Hot dipped galvanised to BS-EN-ISO 1461-2009.
- Attractive and durable Western Red Cedar timber cladding (other timber options are available on request).
- Galvanised perforated sheet or mesh panels for internal division
- Facility for lighting requirements.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard BS and RAL colours.
- Plasticol roof profile cladding.
- Key pad access.
- Hasp and staple locks.