The Ulverstone shelter can accommodate bikes or motorcycles. With a built-in heavy duty locking rail, cycles can easily be secured without any issues. It is designed to be modular and can be installed as a single unit or multiple runs. Further add ons are easily attached.
The Ulverstone cycle shelter is constructed using heavy-duty box section and circular hollow section for support posts and locking rails. The shelter comes with a plastisol roof as standard. The shelter easily assembled using high strength shear resistant bolts and anti tamper nuts for security.
- Very tough construction, designed for durability and longevity.
- Plastisol roof
- Root fixed
- Hot dipped galvanised to BS-EN-ISO 1461-1999.
- Bronze and opaque glazing available.
- Facility for lighting requirements.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard BS and RAL colours.