The Worthington compound shelter by Versa is designed to be modular and can be installed as a single unit or multiple runs. Further add ons are easily attached. The face to face configuration is eye catching and is a practical solution to totally secure cycle storage.
The Versa range of Worthington shelters are manufactured from heavy duty gauge square hollow section steel. They are easily assembled using high strength shear resistant bolts and anti tamper nuts for security.
- Tough construction, designed for durability and longevity.
- Clear PVC glazing for easy view security.
- Adjustable feet as standard.
- Covered walkways, gates, and security panels.
- Lockable meshed gates as standard.
- Robust hasp and staple locking system as standard.
- Alternative locking systems include key pad and swipe card access.
- Hot dipped galvanised to BS-EN-ISO 1461-2009.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard RAL colours.
- Individual cycle stands or racks.
- Available in junior & senior sizes.
- Metal profile cladding.
- Bronze and opaque glazing available.
- Facility for lighting requirements.
- Helmet lockers.